Have you ever been in a situation to wonder how to get rid of a stain on your new carpet, or the wine out of your favorite blouse?
We offer you 10 natural homemade stain remover solutions! Moreover, these are made easily, using just a few natural household ingredients, and thus will help you fight common stains naturally.
1. Carpet Stains: Saturate the stained section of your carpet with Hydrogen Peroxide. Leave it for five minutes. Scrub the stain with a damp cloth until the stain is removed.
2. Coffee Stains from Mugs. Put 2 tablespoons of white vinegar and a tablespoon of baking soda inside the mug. Use a rag to mix the solution around the entire mug. Leave the mug for 10 minutes. Scrub the inside of the mug again and rinse with warm water.
3. Cat urine or dog urine stains— Prepare a mixture of 1 cup of warm water and two tablespoons clear white vinegar. This has great effects and eliminates odor. Simply as it sounds, mix it in a bowl or plastic spray bottle, apply the solution to the stain, and rub with a cloth rag or paper towel.
4. Red wine stains: Soak them in white wine, then, cover the stain with a thick baking soda paste. Let it stay thus for a few hours, then wash as usual.
5. Coffee or tea stains— Sponge the stain with lukewarm water before gently blotting with a bit of glycerin.
6. Ink stains — Pour a small amount of white vinegar directly on the stain and let it to soak for 10 minutes. Pour a few drops of liquid dish detergent on the stain. Rub it in gently and let it rest for a few minutes. Rinse under cool water, gently rubbing while rinsing.
7. Perspiration stains on shirts — make a saltwater soak. Pour ¼ to ½ cup salt into washing machine and add enough cold water to cover clothes. Mix, then let it soak for 1-2 hours. Wash it as usual.
8. Oils Stains: Mix sea salt and arrowroot powder. Sprinkle it on a larger oil stain to absorb some of the oil. Then scrape off the mixture and scrub the stain with an old toothbrush and some dish soap.
9. To clean dirt off suede, remove the crust from a piece of bread and wait it to become stale. Gently rub the dirt and stains with the edge of the stale bread, and they’ll disappear.
10. Tomato or berry stains- Simply rinse the stain and soak the article of clothing in vinegar and water.