You all know how delicious strawberries are and each of you simply adores this sweet fruit. After you learn more about its health benefits, you will love it even more.
The beginning of June is when the season of strawberries starts, so do not miss them while they are fresh.
Here is why:
1. Strawberries strengthen immunity and protect against infections, thanks to the vitamin C they contain.
2. This fruit is rich in flavonoids and antioxidants that fight against bad cholesterol, so it prevents heart diseases.
3. The abundance of fiber it contains regulates blood sugar levels.
4. Strawberries are a low-calorie food, so they help you lose weight, and keep the hunger away at the same time.
5. Folic acid is important for the development of the baby and prevents any possible problem during the delivery, so doctors strongly advice pregnant women to eat more strawberries.
6. They are rich in magnesium, potassium and minerals, so if you have any problems with your bones, eat more strawberries.
7. Folic acid, vitamins B5 and B6 prevent hair loss.
8. Two to three servings of strawberries per week delay brain aging and improve memory.
9. Strawberries have anti-inflammatory effect and relieve pain.
10. They are rich in anticancer nutrients.
Join 925,000 others and start your day with the latest news from health awareness to home remedies and weight loss.